Terms and Conditions
Omaha Car Transport is a licensed, registered and bonded transporter (MC#722001).
Shipper acknowledges and agrees that Omaha Car Transport is hereby authorized to arrange shipment from the point of origin to the point of destination as specified in the Carrier Order Form.
All transportation services are Door-to-door unless specified in the Carrier Order Form, due to hardship in accessing the pick-up or delivery location because of narrow streets or other reasons. Specific arrangements will be made for you to meet, at a nearby safe and legal location with ample loading space (gas station, grocery store, etc.).
- Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport. All loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, etc. must be removed and /or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is the shipper’s responsibility, this includes damages done by said part to all vehicles involved.
- There will be a pickup and delivery inspection done by both the car carrier and the responsible shipper.
- Damage must be noted on the bill of lading and signed by both the carrier and the responsible shipper. This must be done regardless of weather, time of day, or dirt on a vehicle. Signing the bill of lading without a notation of damage verifies that the vehicle has been received in good condition and the car carrier is relieved of any further responsibility.
- Vehicle(s) MUST be checked thoroughly. By signing the Bill of Lading, the shipper assigns all responsibility to the assigned carrier, who is required by law to carry a minimum of $250,000 cargo and $1,000,000 in liability insurance.
- All claims must be noted and signed for at the time of delivery and submitted in writing to the assigned carrier within the terms of that carrier’s Bill of Lading.
Omaha Car Transport will share the carrier’s insurance policy information upon request but is not the entity responsible for any damages. The assigned carrier is solely responsible for the condition of your vehicle while it is in his possession.
- Omaha Car Transport or its agents are not responsible for personal goods placed in the vehicle, or any damage they may cause.
- Shipper acknowledges and agrees that Omaha Transport does not guarantee to pick up or delivery on specified dates of shipments, although Omaha Car Transport will make a good faith attempt to move the vehicle as promptly as possible and in accordance with shipper’s instructions. All pick-up or delivery dates are estimated.
- Omaha Car Transport or its agents will not be responsible for “Acts of God” (fire, flood, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc.). Each claim is different and should be taken up with the carrier’s insurance.
- Omaha Car Transport is not responsible for any rental fees, etc.
For all orders placed through Omaha Car Transport, a minimum of $100.00 deposit is required depending on the size and condition of the vehicle.
The deposit placed through Omaha Car Transport is refundable to the shipper in the event the shipper cancels the order and at the time of cancellation, no carrier had been assigned to that order.
All remaining payments are due at the time of delivery or pick-up to the transporting driver.
Auto Shipping Process Fees
Omaha Car Transport has a NO CANCELLATION FEE policy, once the shipment is canceled within 24 hours of scheduled pick-up time.